Water treatment chemicals are necessary for industrial water, domestic water, and wastewater treatment. After using these chemicals, the water can be reused. Its main role is to control the formation of scale and sludge, reduce foam, reduce data erosion when in contact with water, remove suspended solids and toxic substances in water, deodorize and decolorize, and soften water.
At present, the world’s water consumption has increased rapidly. The formulation and development of various environmental laws (water purification laws), environmental protection requirements are increasingly strict, and the development and development of various types of high-efficiency water treatment agents are fast.
The water treatment chemicals include the flocculating agent, corrosion and scale inhibitors, bactericide, dispersing agent, the chelating agent, oxygen scavenger.
China’s water treatment chemicals were brought to the attention and gradually developed after the introduction of large fertilizer plants in the 1970s. Since then, we have developed a series of water treatment chemicals.
The characteristics of the new water treatment chemicals are as follows.
1. The reaction speed is fast, and it takes only half an hour to several hours to process ordinary industrial wastewater.
2. It has a wide range of effects on organic pollutants and has good degradation effects on difficult to remove organic substances.
3. The process is simple, the input is small, the service life is long, the operation and maintenance are convenient, the treatment effect is ideal, and the micro-electrolysis reactant consumed during the treatment is less.
4. After the micro-electrolysis treatment, the wastewater will form the original ferrous or iron ions in the water, which has better coagulation effect than the common coagulant, no need to add coagulant such as iron salt, and the COD removal rate is high, and will not cause secondary pollution to water.
5, has a good coagulation effect, can effectively remove the color and COD, greatly improve the biodegradability of wastewater.
6. The method can achieve the effect of chemical precipitation and phosphorus removal, and can also remove heavy metals by reduction.
Analyze the opportunities faced by the development of water treatment chemicals in China, and explain the application status of environmentally friendly water treatment chemicals. It is believed that water treatment chemicals will be applied to green water treatment chemicals, multi-component composite water treatment chemicals, and nanomaterials on the basis of continuous innovation of coagulation theory.
The direction of new high-efficiency water treatment chemicals such as microbial flocculants is developing at a high speed.
Here is a description of a natural mineral sewage treatment chemical.
It is based on non-metallic minerals such as composite aluminosilicate. A new product made by a special technical process. It is essentially different from chemically synthesized water treatment agents. Its state is both slurry and powder. The acidity is acidic and the pH is 3-4. The specific gravity of the slurry is 1.5-1.6, and the specific gravity of the powder is 1.2-1.3. The color is gray to dark gray.
The natural mineral sewage treatment chemical has five characteristics: adsorption, ion exchange, catalytic cracking, chemical conversion, and physiological assist ability.
(1) The most important advantage is the ability to manage all types of refractory, especially toxic, sewage.
(2) A small amount of floating material can be removed.
(3) The flocculation and sedimentation speed is fast, the sediment has low water content, high compactness, and good dehydration, and is easy to be treated by pressure filtration.
(4) The sewage treatment facilities and processes are simple and easy to operate, which greatly reduces the one-time investment in engineering construction, and the operating costs are not high.
(5) The sludge produced by sewage treatment has a synergistic effect as a fertilizer additive because the mineral raw material is originally a heavy fertilizer additive. Thereby completely eliminating secondary pollution.
In the water treatment industry, not only various types of water treatment equipment are widely used, but also water treatment chemicals have made tremendous contributions to various industries.
Water treatment chemicals include corrosion and scale inhibitors, flocculants, reducing agents, fungicides, catalysts, cleaning agents, etc. Each of the agents has its own functions and characteristics.